Man if there is one thing that gets my mouth watering its Pork Ribs.
Now, without a word of a lie I have never cooked ribs and have only ever eaten them when they have been prepared in a kitchen whilst dining out BUT NEVER AGAIN
I have just punched out the tastiest Chili Pork Ribs I have ever eaten and will never go back.
This one is easy Boss’s you will nail it on your First Attempt !!!
- 1 x tablespoon of Chile powder
- 1 x Tablespoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 x Tablespoon of Paprika
- 1 x Pork Ribs
1) Combine Rub Ingredients
2) Clean up Pork Ribs by removing excess fat and remove the membrane from the back (thats the bone side)
3) Apply some oil to the Ribs (I used spray olive oil) as this will help the rub stick
4) Apply rub liberally to both sides of the ribs ensuring full coverage
5) Indirect cook for 2 hours
6) At 2 hours marinate the meat on both sides with your favourite BBQ sauce Marinade.
7) Indirect cook for another 2 hours